For 25 years TealBrook helps you and your team maintain peak health while serving anywhere in the world. Consider this as you plan for short or long term missions:
- Most of the world outside the US is challenged by a lack of “safe” or “healthy” drinking water. This can also include many European countries as well.
- If you can “see” your water what are you not seeing that may cause harm?
- What if your water is free of biological contaminants-Virus, cysts, bacteria, but has industrial pollutants or heavy metals like lead or mercury present?
- What happens if you or a team member suffers from sickness while serving? Not only is months of preparation and resources compromised, the relief mission effectiveness suffers with your team caring for you.
- Wait-I will drink “bottled” water. What is the source? The US has issues with the safety of bottled water-outside the US there are no set standards or requirements.
- It is bulky, heavy, and expensive to say nothing of the waste component.
What to do:
- Research the best most economical solutions considering all of your costs.
- Where are you going? How long? What local water is available?
- Just because the locals drink it does not mean you will be ok!!!
- How many gallons do you, your team, or your facility need per day?
- Do you need a solution for 1 or 100?
TealBrook has 25 years of experience and healthy customers in every region of the world. We offer free consultation and lifetime support of our products.